Now that Obama's visit to Communist Cuba has wrapped up, idiotic and self-loathing Republicans are pushing a free trade agreement with the billionaire Castro terrorists - once again selling out American jobs to foreign enemies.
We could lose literally millions of jobs to the Castros who gleefully murder their own citizens and pay all Cubans a state wage that amounts to pennies on the dollar.
Some of the same "free trader" Republicans who support the TransPacific Partnership wrote this disgusting trade deal for the Castros. The bill sponsors were Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN) and Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS).
The Castro regime has done NOTHING to reform its murderous Communist government and yet Cuba is about to be rewarded with a trade deal that will kill American jobs and ultimately fund more global terrorism.
For those who do not remember, here is a small sampling of the atrocities committed by Fidel and Raul Castro over the years:
- Cuba is home to confirmed Hezbollah and possibly ISIL training camps where Muslim terrorists can learn Spanish before sneaking across our southern border posing as Hispanics.
- Since the 1950s the Castros have executed 4,000 civilians for their political opinions.
- The Castros murdered 41 women and children in 1994 when they sank a tugboat loaded with civilians fleeing the Communist island.
- The Castros have been sending Christians and black Cubans of African ancestry to slave labor camps for 60 years.
- The Castros seized billions of dollars in American assets when they overthrew the Cuban government and have never paid the money back.
- The Castros have funded Communist revolutionaries in South America, Africa and the Middle East, causing untold misery around the world.
In spite of these facts the Cuba Trade Act would reward the billionaire Castro terrorists with a trade deal. Companies will be able to ship American jobs to Cuba where workers are paid 12 to 15 cents an hour by the Communist government.
All trade sanctions against Cuba will be lifted and the Castros will receive federal grants -- YOUR TAX DOLLARS -- to promote Cuba's agricultural products!
This is insane and we have to stop it!
Isaiah 5:20 says, "Woe to those who call evil 'good,' and good 'evil'."
Rewarding the terrorist Castro brothers who fund Islamic terrorism to this day is calling an evil regime "good." This is disgusting and we have to stop it.
The TransPacific Partnership which we are still fighting was bad enough -- but a trade deal with the Castros in Cuba should outrage every American and frankly, everyone around the world who has put into absolute misery by these murderers!